Dominican was founded in 1890 by the Dominican Sisters of San Rafael.
Built in 1921 and dedicated in 1922, Dominican's Angelico Hall has served as a host for some of America's leading policy makers and literary luminaries.
Angelico Hall's seating capacity, including its balcony, is 850. It was refurbished in 1989.
Jerry performed here on
6/6/75 Ned Lagin, keyboards; Phil Lesh, bass; David Crosby, guitar; Mickey Hart, drums.
Archivist at Dominican
Anne Berger, firstname.lastname@example.org